Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hottopic

Some people dont know of Hottopic (so dont think I'm stupid for writing this).


Hottopic used to be the most common pace where "goths" shopped at. Also know as the "mainstream goths" and "mall goths". But recently, because of the M.A.G (Mothers against goths...I dont think thats what they are really called but I know thats basically what they are.), H.T has become just another mainstream store where alot of "wanna-be goths" go to shop because they still think that thats what "goth" is (please note, as i have said many a time, I AM NOT A GOTH. I'm (if any thing (label)) anti-prep. Which basically means I wear whatever the fuck I want (just so happens to be lots of darkish colors) and I dont like preps.). Pink and cartoons have taken over this store. And is no longer the store that I once loved.
P.s they sell more then just clothes. But mostly clothes and accessories.

No comments: